English is the language of the world. It is the language of today’s teen because of its being too casual to be spoken by all people so easily without worry about disrespecting others due to wrong choice of words. However, it doesn’t mean that it is easy to be orator in English!! It is also difficult to be English speaker because then you need to learn to
- Structure the sentence correctly
- Modulate your voice
- have grip on language skills.
And beside them, a speaker is required to be confident about his or her script and speech. The shivering voice is not tolerated.
Although, it is not easy, it is not difficult. All you need is to trust yourself and focus on your work. There are many ways to become to become professional voice over artist who can do number of English voice overs a day but the best way is to work on your skills always. There are many ways and techniques to improve your speech. Some of them are
- Listen dialogues without video: While watching movie, close you eyes and listen dialogues only. Try to understand and realize that what would be the expressions of the actor in the movie. This technique will help you in learning to modulate your voice because you will realize that how they give pauses while delivering deep dialogues and how they deliver exciting and happy dialogues.
- Talk Clear and Loud: Unlike most of the population that speak in such a way that they chew words, try to speak clearly and loudly. For this, speak by opening your mouth completely. Don’t open half. It will create barrier. Listen and watch the movement of mouth of fine speakers on YouTube.
- Read and Practice: Try to make a habit of reading a page a day with intonations. Give stress on important words to make the sentence effective as it is written by the writer. Reading will make your habit to talk rhythmically.
- Pauses and Stress: Try to give small pauses while speaking something important, either on stage or in practical life. It will make the speech worthy to listen. Yet, don’t make these pauses long.
SO, these are top four techniques to improve your speech and communicative skills. Communication is an art. And only a few are excellent in it. If you want to be the person who would go to audio recording studio in Dubai or any place where you live regularly, then you need to work on your speaking skills.